Finally! The weather held off and made for a rather lovely afternoon with a little bit of activity, prompting my first visit to the aerodrome in over three and a half weeks 🙁 There was a variety of aircraft from the usual Pipers to a couple of gyrocopters.
This is he full list for what was up
(All active aircraft)
- G-AYRO (Reims Cessna FA150L)
- G-BKCE (Reims Cessna F172SP Skyhawk)
- G-BORK (Piper PA-28-161 Warrior)
- G-BNSP (Slingsby T.67M Firefly)
- G-EVAA (Rotorsport UK Cavalon)
- G-OOMA (Piper PA-28-161 Cherokee Warrior II)
- G-PILZ (Rotorsport UK MT-03)
- G-VICC (Piper PA-28-161 Cherokee Warrior II)
- G-ZERO (American Aviation AA-5B Tiger)
It was really just nice to be back, and even with not too much stuff around, it made a change to get outside.
An Ok trip with a total of 491 photos with around 320 being OK, watch Instagram for some new pictures!
1 on www.jetphotos.net